Quantity Surveying Restated
Financial Statements (QS to Client)
This is a much misunderstood area of quantity surveying practice. Many Clients I speak with do not require reams of spreadsheet analysis from their quantity surveyors. Nor do they have the time or the inclination to work through a mountain of data. Quite simply they want information that answers the following questions - and in a few a pages as possible:
- How is my project doing in relation to budget?
- When will it be completed?
- Are known issues evaluated and unknown issues anticipated?
- Do I have sufficient money in my budget to complete the project?
- What is the current risk profile of this project?